Vobling is an industry leading full stack solution provider in immersive technology, which consists of Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR). We are growing rapidly and need to strengthen our team in Stockholm (and Manila).
You probably have a background in system or game development and you are excited about the immersive tech scene. You’ve managed projects in Unity and/or Unreal and you’ve gained some relevant experience.
A good understanding of what defines an excellent AR and VR application and experience is key.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of projects in close collaboration with clients, stakeholders and with team members in Vobling Asia
- Conceptualize and map out technical requirements and deliver builds along with these requirements
- Working in agile, cross functional and global teams working to deliver services on multiple AR and VR platforms
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with the team
We’re seeking individuals that are curious, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff and that are willing to push boundaries. You are an ambitious hard working individual that also wants to have fun!
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Great knowledge of C# and Unity and/or other game engines
- Good knowledge of real time application development
- Fluent in English
- M.Sc, B.Sc or other relevant educational background
- Pluses include skills/knowledge in: C++, 3D-graphics and modelling, Android / iOS development, IoT, AI, network programming, Unreal Engine, previous track record in creating AR applications
Our great offices are located in central Stockholm (Gamla stan). If you find some of the positions interesting don’t hesitate to apply to email@example.com
Please submit a personal letter, your CV as well as a portfolio of your previous work.
Feel free to contact Anders Ribbing (CEO) if you have any questions about the role or about Vobling. firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: +46 (0) 709 36 88 68.