Vobling is a strategic XR (VR/AR/3D) agency and leading solution provider within virtual reality training. We offer state-of-the-art XR-solutions to our clients.
Vobling is part of Bublar Group AB (publ), listed on NASDAQ First North (BUBL:FN), which also includes the AR mobile gaming company Virtual Brains AB, and the 3D/AR company SayDuck Oy. The group of companies employs +60 people with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Manila, and Vilnius.
Vobling has developed applications for clients such as Electrolux, SAAB, SJ, Alfa Laval, Air France, Tobii and more.
We are now seeking to recruit a Senior Account Manager (Enterprise) to be based in Stockholm or for the right profile in Gothenburg, Malmö, Oslo, Stavanger, Copenhagen or Helsinki.
Who are you?
We believe you are driven and self-sufficient and you have a min. of 5 years of experience in complex solutions selling with strong results, targeting the enterprise segment in Sweden/the Nordics and/or Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with a proven track record to strengthen our growing sales team. You will manage a portfolio of existing Enterprise accounts and targeting new potential clients.
You will be responsible for building strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs, identifying new opportunities, and growing accounts.
- Develop business relationships with global large corporates
- Identify and pursue business opportunities
- Define sales strategies for key accounts
- Consultative work to assist clients to identify strategies for digital innovation within 3D and XR
- Work alongside world-class project managers and the leading development team with state-of-the-art solutions, you will take commercial responsibility for the delivery of successful development project and solution implementations
- Raise awareness of the value of the professional services
- Work with and guide technical teams to create value propositions for clients, and maximize sales conversion
- Actively utilize market information to guide and inform the customer about strategy and future investments
- Established professional experience in relevant positions or industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of closing substantial sales
The following would be an advantage
- Market knowledge of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3D or visualization
- Existing senior relationships with Enterprise Management in Sweden, the Nordics and/or Europe
- Supplementary commercial qualifications, graduate or MBA degree
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, please contact:
SVP Sales & Marketing
+46 73 544 38 41