Vobling is a virtual and augmented reality agency. Our work combines premiere content with the latest technology – blending physical and digital experiences. Our studio has released award winning games, built powerful enterprise solutions, assisted in groundbreaking R&D and told stories that touched millions.
At Vobling, we emphasize a healthy work-life balance, promote a fun workplace and provide a competitive compensation package.
Right now we’re looking for our next Senior Unity Developer.
We seek individuals who are curious, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff, and who are willing to push boundaries. Someone who is hardworking but also wants to have fun!
Role and responsibilities
- Building virtual reality and augmented reality apps using Unity and C#
- Researching and implementing new and innovative ways of using mobile for VR and AR
- Collaborating with artists and designers to help develop new features, and contributing original ideas towards all aspects of production and development
- Creating production quality, bug-free code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implementation of math models
- Keeping up to date with the technological developments and advancements in VR/AR development
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role or performing similar functions
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University
- Extensive knowledge of Unity Development and C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Mobile Development Experience in iOS/Android
- Knowledge of version control
- Experience in all aspects of game/applications development
- Solid understanding of working with 3D space and assets
- Active awareness of current trends in mobile and digital experiences
- Background and understanding of mathematical principles
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Superb debugging skills
- Passion for Virtual & Augmented Reality
Please submit a cover letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a portfolio of your previous work.